Search This Blog
FootMerkato Your Premier Destination for Football Enthusiasts. Immerse yourself in the exciting world of football with FootMerkato. Explore the latest news, captivating articles, expert analysis, and exclusive interviews with top players and managers. From comprehensive match coverage to behind-the-scenes insights and transfer updates, FootMerkato delivers a comprehensive football experience for passionate fans worldwide. Stay ahead of the game and indulge your football passion with FootMerkato.
Check Recent Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Support the Bulldogs; Cancel AJC Subscriptions & Advertising
I’m sure y’all have noticed a series of increasingly negative articles on the UGA football team from the AJC. I don’t understand why but I do know that the only way to let them understand they need to change their ways is by impacting them financially. If you have a subscription, cancel it. If you have influence over advertising spend for your company, make sure it’s not being spent with the AJC.
Submitted June 10, 2023 at 03:11AM by caligulaismad https://ift.tt/RrjB74y
Comments
Post a Comment